- HOTEL INFORMATION
- MAP & DIRECTIONS
- ATTRACTIONS & DINING
- LOCAL INTEREST
BEST WESTERN PLUS Shakopee Inn
511 S Marschall Road, Shakopee, MN 55379-2612
Phone: 952/445-9779 Fax: 952/445-9725 65 Rooms
Check In Time: 3:00 PM Check Out: 11:00 AM
Take full advantage of the best of big city living and local attractions with this Shakopee hotel, that combines a perfect location with a very reasonable price tag.
Shakopee hotels come in all styles and sizes (not to mention budgets). However, our guests return again and again to enjoy the best in service and outstanding quality. The best Shakopee Valley lodging means nothing if you don't feel right at home with limitless pampering. Find out just what is so alluring about your future home away from home.
Convenience to attractions is just the beginning. This family-friendly environment welcomes the kids and caters to everyone with great amenities and quality service. An express service hotel doesn't mean that the service is express. We have great reviews on social review sites because every member on the staff of this Shakopee hotel is fully committed to making your stay effortless and enjoyable.
The Valley Fair Amusement Park and Canterbury Horse Track are a short drive away. Maybe Mystic Lake Casino or the Minnesota Renaissance Fair is more your speed. Whatever event, passion, or hobby you embrace is realized here with limitless adventures on hand.
Traveling for business has never been simpler. We welcome out of town employees of Seagate Technology, Scott County Government Center, Anchor Block, and Anchor Glass to name just a few. Other hotels in Shakopee try to compete, but there can only be one "best" in town. Our Shakopee hotel provides above and beyond what guests expect and deserve.
Dig into our daily complimentary breakfast spread. Just don't forget your appetite. Platefuls of piping hot eggs, sweet waffles, flaky pastries, fresh fruits, and an assortment of cereal and yogurt are all options. Complement the most important meal of the day with 100% Arabica coffee and fresh juices for the best way to start your day.
Reserve your cozy room at BEST WESTERN PLUS Shakopee Inn for a relaxing vacation!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee. All you can eat hot breakfast bar.
- Indoor pool, heated, saline pool environment for soft water experience
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, open from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Universal gym, Stair-stepper, Treadmill, Stationary Bike
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish, Hindi)
- Guest laundry, Washer/dryer-laundry soap available at desk
- Dry cleaning, same day cleaning available
- Express check out, available to credit card paying guests
- Late check out, noon check-out without charge available upon request
- Safe deposit box
- Game room, free arcade center (15 games)-no quarters required
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, one business center computer with a printer plus four additional browsers
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Meeting room, minimum 50 persons required
- Baquet facilities, minimum 50 persons required
- Conference facilities, minimum 50 persons required
- Physically challenged services, portable shower bench available
- Hearing impaired services TDD phones available
- Physically challenged facilities, roll in shower available
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Cold weather hook-ups, nominal fee per night per hookup will be charged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Barbeque grills available
- Discount tickets for Valley Fair Amusement park & Minnesota Renaissance Festival available
BEST WESTERN PLUS Shakopee Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus shakopee inn in Shakopee.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Shakopee Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus shakopee inn in Shakopee, Minnesota is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 44.794805 / Latitude: -93.507605
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Minneapolis St. Paul Inte. Take I-494 West to Highway 169 South. Take Marschall Road Exit. Turn right at the ramp. Go one mile inside the town, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Shakopee Inn is located on your right at 511 South Marschall Road.
From: Mankato. Take Highway 169 North take Marschall Road Exit. Turn left at ramp and go one mile inside the town, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Shakopee Inn located on your right at 511 South Marschall Road.
From: Iowa. Take I-35W, north to Highway 13 Exit toward Shakopee. Highway 13 becomes Highway 101. Staying on Highway 101, turn left on Marschall Road/Highway 17. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Shakopee Inn 1.5 blocks on your left.
From: Wisconsin. Take I-94 West to I-494 West to Highway 169 South. Take Marschall Road Exit. Turn right at the ramp, travel one mile inside the town, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Shakopee Inn is on your right at 511 South Marschall Road.
From: North Dakota. Take I-94 East to I-494 South/East to Highway 169 South. Take Marschall Road Exit. Turn right at the ramp. Go one mile inside the town, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Shakopee Inn is on your right at 511 South Marschall Road.
From: Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Take I-90 East to Hwy 169 North. Take Highway 169 North to Shakopee. Take Marschall Road Exit. Turn left at ramp and go one mile inside the town, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Shakopee Inn located on your right at 511 South Marschall Road.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Shakopee Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.20 mile(s) from Minnesota River, we are within walking distance of the Minnesota river which offers several park areas, plus a biking and walking path along much of the river.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Canterbury Horse Racepark, enjoy a day at the park watching (and betting) on the horses. Simulcast racing available. Fun for the whole family! Free shuttle service available to and from hotel.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Canterbury Card Club, poker, blackjack, and other tables games available. Major poker tournaments held throughout the year. Located at Canterbury Horsepark. Free Shuttle service available to and from hotel.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Huber Park, kids can play inthe large playground area or see concerts at the bandshell. Located along the Minnesota river walking trail.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Murphy's Landing, take a trip back to the 1800's at this recreated historic settlement along the Minnesota river. Special historical and educational events throughout the year.
- 3.00 mile(s) from ValleyFair Amusement park, the Midwest's #1 amusement park! New rides for 2011! Don't forget about ValleyScare in October. Ask for discount ticket pricing when making reservations!
- 4.00 mile(s) from Raceway Park, Nascar Whelan series racing featuring late models, Hobby Stocks, Figure 8 racing, Short track racing, and Mini stocks, plus much more fun and excitement!
- 4.00 mile(s) from Mystic Lake Casino, enjoy high stakes card games, slots, bingo, and some of the Best Live Entertainment in the Upper Midwest! Performances have included the likes of Whoppi Goldberg, Heart, Donny and Marie, Willie Nelson, and many more.
- 6.00 mile(s) from MN Renaissance Festival, transport yourself back to the middle ages and enjoy jousting, jokers, and turkey legs! (plus much, much more!)
- 8.00 mile(s) from Chanhassen Dinner Theater, all new shows in 2011! Something for everyone year-round.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Old Log Theatre, very fine contemporary performances at this very unique theatre setting along Lake Minnetonka.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Hyland Lake Park Preserve, beautiful location surrounding Hyland Lake with trails and fun activities. Very large playground area for the kids.
- 19.00 mile(s) from Plymouth Playhouse, wonderful performances that include 'Away in the Basement: A Church Basement Ladies Christmas', Branson on the Road, and much more!
- 23.00 mile(s) from Downtown Minneapolis, plenty to do in town. Stroll down Nicolett mall, catch a show, or have dinner at one of the top notch restarants in the shopping district
- 23.00 mile(s) from Target Field, see the Minnesota Twins play ball at their new home! Conviently located right in the Minneapolis downtown district! Plenty of great parking.
- 1 mile(s) from Shakopee Downtown
- 10 mile(s) from Eden Prairie Mall
- 25 mile(s) from Mall of America
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 60 mile(s) from Mankato
- 60 mile(s) from Rochester
- 60 mile(s) from Owatonna
- 60 mile(s) from Willmar
- 70 mile(s) from St Cloud
- 80 mile(s) from Redwood Falls
- 90 mile(s) from La Crosse, Wisconsin
- 250 mile(s) from Duluth
- 1.00 mile(s) from Certain Teed, Saint Gobain- Parent Company
- 1.00 mile(s) from Con Agra
- 2.00 mile(s) from Seagate Technology, LLC
- 2.00 mile(s) from Anchor Glass Container
- 2.00 mile(s) from Temple Inland
- 2.00 mile(s) from Minnesota Corn Growers
- 2.00 mile(s) from Koch Trucking
- 2.00 mile(s) from K Mart Distribution Ctr
- 2.00 mile(s) from Air Products & Chemicals
- 2.00 mile(s) from Stone Gate Foods
- 2.00 mile(s) from Beta Seed
- 3.00 mile(s) from Imagine Print Solutions
- 3.00 mile(s) from Cameron's Coffee
- 3.00 mile(s) from FEDEX Ground
- 3.00 mile(s) from RR Donnelly
- 3.00 mile(s) from Vertis Communications
- 5.00 mile(s) from Walmart
- 5.00 mile(s) from Union Pacific train yard
- 8.00 mile(s) from Cargill West Elevator
- 3.00 mile(s) from MN School of Business, Shakopee campus
- 8.00 mile(s) from Hennepin Technical College, Local technical school
- 13.00 mile(s) from Normandale Community College, Local Community College
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Shakopee, Minnesota hotel.
- Across the street from New Dragon Cafe, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner, Authentic Chinese food. Comfortable restaurant.
- Across the street from Pizza N Pasta, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Coupons and menus available at the front desk. Delivery to your room.
- 0.10 mile(s) from McDonald's, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.30 mile(s) from Burger King, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.30 mile(s) from Perkins Restaurant, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24 hour restaurant with great food and great pies!!
- 0.50 mile(s) from Dangerfield's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Excellent food and location, with seating overlooking the Minnesota River. 10% discount offered to hotel guests. Ask for details.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Taco Loco, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Authentic Mexican food at great prices. Delivery available to your room.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Pizza Hut, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Delivery to your door. See in-room placards.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Turtles, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Terrific burgers and other favorites. Ask the front desk clerk for 2 for 1 drink tickets available for each paying guest.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Hong Kong Buffet, Buffet, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner, Great Buffet style restaurant!
BEST WESTERN PLUS Shakopee Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Shakopee. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Art & Music on the Shore
Held in Grand Marais on the North Shore harbor – featuring 22 eateries, 24 galleries, live music, and food.
2013 Northern Landscape Festival
Held in in Grand Marais at North House Folk School. Featuring courses, presentations, and programs on birds, wildflowers, and geology.
2013 Classic Car Show
Held in Grand Marais along scenic Highway 61 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and featuring 11 classes of cars, trucks, bikes from 1991 and before.
Wooden Boat Show & Summer Solstice Fest
2013 Wooden Boat Show and Summer Solstice Festival, held at the Harbor in Grand Marais. Featuring wooden boat displays, auctions, speakers, a chowder challenge, and a life size puppet pageant.
Grand Marais Art Festival
The two-day, 23rd Annual Grand Marais Art Festival held at Lake Superior – featuring over 70 regional artists showcasing handcrafted works, and providing demonstrations and dialogue.
North Shore Dragon Boat Festival
Paddles Up for the North Shore Dragon Boat Festival, set on the Grand Marais Harbor. Friday activities a practice and opening ceremonies. Saturday features music, food, and of course, dragon boat racing all day.
Tennis Tournament & Fisherman's Picnic
Catch the 37th Annual Fisherman's Picnic Tennis Tournament at the Cook County Public Tennis Courts in Grand Marais – featuring junior, adult, senior, and masters events.
Unplugged XII: The Northern Harvest
Three-night concert held in Grand Marais on the Mountain Stage at North House Folk School. Classes and workshop with songwriters held during the day.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean