BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
3450 Washington Drive, Eagan, MN 55122-3003
Phone: 651/452-0100 | Fax: 651/452-5632 | 108 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:30 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Eagan "Right in the Middle of Everything"!
Discover everything this side of the Twin Cities has to offer at an affordable, quality Eagan hotel where the customer really does come first.
There are many hotels in Eagan, but only one combines the best in service with a very attractive price tag. This Eagan hotel gives you everything you're looking for when planning an ideal stay. We're close to the airport with a 24-hour shuttle service. We're also close to the Mall of America, so you can indulge your shopaholic. We regularly make the top Tripadvisor ratings, so you never have to wonder if we deliver what's promised.
Enjoy a Twins or Vikings game at Wild Stadium. It's the perfect family outing. Pro sports are just one of the draws of this region. The Minnesota Zoo is a definite must for animal and nature lovers. An entire day can be spent perusing the park and checking out the wildlife. Your lodging in Eagan is close to everything you want to see.
This Eagan hotel is much more than just a great location. Sure, the State Fair is just a short drive away, but we also focus on comfort and quality. Eagan, MN hotels have a seriously high bar to try and live up to. Don't miss out on our daily complimentary breakfast complete with hot eggs and waffles, fresh fruits, cereals and yogurt, delicious pastries and 100% Arabica coffee.
At this fantastic Dakota Ridge hotel, we're home to many business travelers. Blue Cross Blue Shield, Thomas Reuters, UPS, and Delta Training facilities bring in employees from across the country. Combine that with a location close to downtown, outlet malls, Mystic Lake Casino, and light-rails, and it's a recipe for the best business trip that ever was.
There's no reason to forego pleasure, adventure, and indulgence if you're traveling for work. Live a little. This Eagan hotel makes it simple. There's never been an easier choice.
Book a spacious room with BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge and get ready for the trip to trump all trips
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, featuring malted Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruits, cereals, yogurts, sweet breads, pastries, juices and 100% Arabica coffee.
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Stair stepper,
- Stationary bike
- Weight lifting equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry,
- Ice/vending machines, on every guest room floor
- Truck/ RV parking, free
- Outdoor parking
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free parking, charge for Sleep-N-Fly
- Meeting facilities, three rooms, large meeting accomodates up to 125, small meeting room to 12. Separate dining space available for meals. Built in LCD projector and screen in all rooms.
- Catering service, available
- Fax services, available 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Photocopy service, available 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Porterage/bell services
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, based on availability and occupancy levels
- Cable or satellite television, 30 channel cable TV including news, sports, Starz and Starz Edge
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Business center, complimentary 24-hours
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services
- Wedding services, wedding for 120 with full service banquet and catering capabilities.
- Banquet facilities, banquets to 120 guests
- Conference facilities, three rooms large meeting to 100, small meeting room to 24, Board Room for 12. Seperate dining space available for meals. Built in LCD projector and screen in all rooms.
- Equipment rental, fee
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Executive/club floors/VIP services, VIP tech rooms with 37-inch LCD TV/monitor, computer, printer, and a massage chair
- Air conditioning
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Concierge services, available through front desk and shuttle ambassadors
- Multilingual staff, Spanish/Sign language
- Printer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Fax machine
- FedEx/Kinkos, UPS
- Airport car, 24 hours
- Complimentary 24-hour shuttle
- Laundry/valet, open 24-hours, nominal fee
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free trailer and motorcoach parking for hotel guests
- Courtesy toiletries, available at front desk
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus dakota ridge in Eagan.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
Conveniently located, the best western plus dakota ridge in Eagan, Minnesota is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 44.831735 / Latitude: -93.169365
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Interstate 35E South to Yankee Doodle Road Exit and turn right. Turn left on Washington Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge.
From: The south. Take Interstate 35 North to Pilot Knob Road Exit and turn left. Turn left on Yankee Doodle Road. Turn left on Washington Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge.
From: The east. Take 494 East to Pilot Knob Road Exit and turn left. Turn right on Yankee Doodle Road. Turn left on Washington Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge.
From: The west. Take 494 West to Pilot Knob Road Exit and turn left. Turn right on Yankee Doodle Road. Turn left on Washington Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Minnesota’s largest and busiest airport, the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) is a public, joint civil-military airport serving the Twin Cities area. MSP is located within ten miles of Minneapolis and Saint Paul, consisting of two terminals and four runways.
MSP is the fifteenth busiest airport in the country in terms of passengers, and is served by major airlines such as American, Delta, Southwest, United, and US Airways. MSP is Delta Air Lines’ third largest hub, and also the base airport for Sun Country Airlines.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Cascade Bay Water Park, features include Rocky Rapids and the Typhoon and Hurricane water slides; Captains Course Miniature Golf.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Mall of America, USA's largest shopping mall and entertainment center. Nickelodeon Universe indoor ammusment park.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Minnesota Zoo, Minnesota's largest Zoo with 445 animal species including Bottlenose Dolphins & Siberian Tigers; Imax Theater.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Nickelodeon Universe, indoor amusement park located in the Mall of America
- 5.00 mile(s) from Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins. The last stop on the light rail just minutes from the hotel
- 5.00 mile(s) from Historic Fort Snelling, Minnesota's original Military Fort.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Ordway Center, located in downtown St. Paul across from Rice Park. Features broadway plays, concerts, St. Paul Chamber Orchestra, Minnesota opera.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Xcel Energy Center, located in downtown St. Paul. Home of the Minnesota Wild Hockey Team.
- 9.00 mile(s) from St. Paul Rivercenter, home of the 2008 Republican National convention; conventions & expos.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Science Museum of Minnesota, located on the Mississippi River in Downtown St. Paul; dinosaurs, human body gallery, Star Wars: where science meets imagination.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Minnesota State Fair, shuttle service to Metro bus stops available to the state fair.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Valleyfair Amusement Park, located in Shakopee, MN - home to Whitewater Country Water Park; Imax Theater; Challenge Park.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Guthrie Theater, award winning theater located on the Mississippi River in downtown Minneapolis.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Hubert H Humphrey Metrodome, home to the Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Vikings, University of Minnesota Golden Gopher Football, concerts. Lightrail transportation avaialble.
- 16.00 mile(s) from Canterbury Downs, Shokopee, Minnesota. Live horse racing; simulcast horse racing; card club.
- 17.00 mile(s) from Mystic Lake Casino, complimentary daily shuttle service avaialble. 4000 slot machines, 96 tables of black jack, tournaments - concerts & shows.
- 29.00 mile(s) from National Sports Center, located in Blaine, Minnesota, home to the Schwan's Cup soccer tournament.
- .10 mile(s) from Yankee Square Mall, restaurants, liquor & wine shop, printing, convenience store, gas station.
- .25 mile(s) from Eagan Promenade, Hallmark, Byerly's Grocery Store, wine shop, Old Navy, Pier 1, TJ Maxx, Office Max, Michael's Crafts, Chipolte
- .60 mile(s) from Eagan Town Center, Kinkos, Walmart®, Kohls, Office Depot, Walgreens, Grocery store...
- 5.00 mile(s) from Mall of America, the nations largest shopping and entertainment center. 400 Stores. Restaurants, Nikelodeon Universe, Lego Land, Theaters.
- 6.00 mile(s) from IKEA, famous Scandinavian-themed furniture and lifestyle store, including furnishings, restaurant and specialty foods
- 6.00 mile(s) from Burnsville Center, Macy's, Sears, Dick's Sporting Goods, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Eddie Bauer, Gap, Old Navy, Victoria's Secret
- 12.00 mile(s) from Southtown Center, expansive outdoor shopping near Southdale and Mall of America
- 12.00 mile(s) from Southdale Shopping Mall, first mall of its type, now having many well-established and modern clothing and dining options.
- 19.00 mile(s) from Rosedale Shopping Center, recently expanded mall with multiple shopping, entertainment and dining options.
- 48.00 mile(s) from Albertville Outlet Mall, expansive major label company stores, including Polo Ralph Lauren, Ann taylor, Columbia Sportswear, Nike, Aeropostale, Jones New York, Gap
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 6 mile(s) from Bloomington
- 7 mile(s) from Burnsville
- 8 mile(s) from Apple Valley
- 8 mile(s) from St. Paul
- 12 mile(s) from Minneapolis
- 13 mile(s) from Edina
- 17 mile(s) from Shakopee
- 20 mile(s) from Stillwater
- 20 mile(s) from Chanhassen
- 25 mile(s) from Hudson, Wisconsin
- 150 mile(s) from Duluth
- 235 mile(s) from Des Moines, IA
- 405 mile(s) from Chicago, IL
- 700 mile(s) from Detroit, MI
- 0.25 mile(s) from Lockheed Martin
- 0.25 mile(s) from Genoa Healthcare
- 0.25 mile(s) from Permasteelisa
- 0.7 mile(s) from Transport America
- 0.8 mile(s) from Unisys
- 0.9 mile(s) from United Parcel Service, Denmark Avenue
- 1.2 mile(s) from Blue Cross Blue Shield, 3535 Blue Cross Road
- 1.5 mile(s) from Blue Cross University, 3311 Terminal Road
- 1.5 mile(s) from Skyline Exhibits, 3355 Discovery Road
- 1.8 mile(s) from Minnesota Farm Bureau, 3080 Eagandale Place
- 2 mile(s) from Coca Cola, 1189 Eagan Industrial Road
- 2 mile(s) from Patterson Companies, Training Facility
- 2 mile(s) from Pan Am Flight Academy
- 2 mile(s) from Mesaba Airlines
- 2 mile(s) from Viking Gas, 3140 Neil Armstrong Avenue
- 2 mile(s) from Cray Research, 1440 Northland Drive
- 2 mile(s) from 3M, 3130 Lexington Avenue
- 2.5 mile(s) from Ecolab, 940 Lone Oak Road
- 2.7 mile(s) from State Farm Mutual, 1285 Northland Drive
- 3.0 mile(s) from Mesaba Airlines, 1000 Blue Gentian Road
- 3.2 mile(s) from Thomson Reuters, 610 Opperman Drive
- 5 mile(s) from Delta Airlines, 2700 Lone Oak Parkway
- 5 mile(s) from Northwest Airlines, 2700 Lone Oak Parkway
- 13 mile(s) from Minneapolis Conv. Center, The largest convention facility in the state; easy access via Light Rail system
- 1.00 mile(s) from Rasmussen College, Eagan Campus
- 1.00 mile(s) from Argosy University, Eagan.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Brown College, Mendota Heights, MN.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Le Cordon Bleu College, Culinary Arts, Mendota Heights
- 8.00 mile(s) from Concordia University
- 10.00 mile(s) from University of St. Thomas
- 15.00 mile(s) from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities campus.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- .5 mile(s) from Eagan Community Center, Park-like, wooded grounds with walking trails, bike paths, gazebo, bandshell and other attractions
- .5 mile(s) from Sky Hill
- 1.3 mile(s) from Cascade Bay Waterpark, Outdoor waterpark with dozens of pools and activities
- 1.3 mile(s) from Faithful Shepherd Fields, Local baseball, football and soccer fields
- 2.8 mile(s) from Cedarvale Lanes, Championship Bowling, great food and beverages
- 3 mile(s) from Lost Spur Golf Club, 9 Hole golf club
- 5 mile(s) from Lifetime Fitness, Full service, upscale fitness and wellness facility
- 5 mile(s) from Valleywood Golf Club, 18 Hole golf club open to the public
- 10.6 mile(s) from XCel Energy Center, Professional and amateur sports arena; home of the Minnesota Wild and Minnesota Swarm
- 13 mile(s) from Metrodome (H. H. Humphrey), Domed stadium; home of the Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Vikings and Minnesota Gophers Football teams
- 18.7 mile(s) from Target Center, Arena in downtown Minneapolis, home of the Minnesota Timberwolves and exclusive concerts
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Eagan. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Radio Waves Music Festival Sweetheart’s Bluff in Grand Marais Recreation Area comes alive for three days of live music. There will be local musicians, great food, dancing, and even some activities for kids to enjoy. Times vary per day.
There will be dancing, art, live music from local musicians, and an artisan marketplace hosted at the North House Folk School in Grand Marais. Times vary per day.
12th Annual Plein Air Grand Marais Watch as artists create beautiful works of art when the entirety of Cook County becomes a competition floor. Artists venture forth into nature to capture the unique beauty of the local landscape.
Crossing Borders Studio Tour Studios along the shore of Lake Superior open their doors and invite you in to visit with artists and view their work amongst the beautiful fall colors.
Eric Church The country star that brought you “Springsteen” and “Smoke a Little Smoke” hits the stage at the Target Center for a 7 p.m. show.
Celtic Thunder Symphony Tour Visit the State Theater in Minneapolis a night of beautiful music. For this national tour the group will be accompanied by a live symphony orchestra. The music begins at 8 p.m.
2014 Festival of Trees The St. Paul RiverCentre fills with music and glamor for this annual gala. The band strikes up at 5:30 p.m.
Moscow Ballet's Great Russian Nutcracker The Moscow Ballet gracefully takes the stage at the Orpheum Theater in Minneapolis for the classic holiday ballet. Show times are 12 p.m., 4 p.m., and 6 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean