BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
3450 Washington Drive, Eagan, MN 55122-3003
Phone: 651/452-0100 | Fax: 651/452-5632 | 108 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:30 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Discover everything this side of the Twin Cities has to offer at an affordable, quality Eagan hotel where the customer really does come first.
There are many hotels in Eagan, but only one combines the best in service with a very attractive price tag. This Eagan hotel gives you everything you're looking for when planning an ideal stay. We're close to the airport with a 24-hour shuttle service. We're also close to the Mall of America, so you can indulge your shopaholic. We regularly make the top Tripadvisor ratings, so you never have to wonder if we deliver what's promised.
Enjoy a Twins or Vikings game at Wild Stadium. It's the perfect family outing. Pro sports are just one of the draws of this region. The Minnesota Zoo is a definite must for animal and nature lovers. An entire day can be spent perusing the park and checking out the wildlife. Your lodging in Eagan is close to everything you want to see.
This Eagan hotel is much more than just a great location. Sure, the State Fair is just a short drive away, but we also focus on comfort and quality. Eagan, MN hotels have a seriously high bar to try and live up to. Don't miss out on our daily complimentary breakfast complete with hot eggs and waffles, fresh fruits, cereals and yogurt, delicious pastries and 100% Arabica coffee.
At this fantastic Dakota Ridge hotel, we're home to many business travelers. Blue Cross Blue Shield, Thomas Reuters, UPS, and Delta Training facilities bring in employees from across the country. Combine that with a location close to downtown, outlet malls, Mystic Lake Casino, and light-rails, and it's a recipe for the best business trip that ever was.
There's no reason to forego pleasure, adventure, and indulgence if you're traveling for work. Live a little. This Eagan hotel makes it simple. There's never been an easier choice.
Book a spacious room with BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge and get ready for the trip to trump all trips!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary full breakfast, featuring malted Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruits, cereals, yogurts, pastries and 100% Arabica coffee.
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Stair stepper,
- Stationary bike
- Weight lifting equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry,
- Ice/vending machines, on every guest room floor
- Truck/ RV parking, free
- Outdoor parking
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free parking, charge for Sleep-N-Fly
- Meeting facilities, three rooms, large meeting accomodates up to 125, small meeting room to 12. Separate dining space available for meals. Built in LCD projector and screen in all rooms.
- Catering service, available
- Fax services, available 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Photocopy service, available 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Porterage/bell services
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, based on availability and occupancy levels
- Cable or satellite television, 30 channel cable TV including news, sports, Starz and Starz Edge
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Business center, complimentary 24-hours
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services
- Wedding services, wedding for 120 with full service banquet and catering capabilities.
- Banquet facilities, banquets to 120 guests
- Conference facilities, three rooms large meeting to 100, small meeting room to 24, Board Room for 12. Seperate dining space available for meals. Built in LCD projector and screen in all rooms.
- Equipment rental, fee
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Executive/club floors/VIP services, VIP tech rooms with 37-inch LCD TV/monitor, computer, printer, and a massage chair
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Concierge services, available through front desk and shuttle ambassadors
- Multilingual staff, Spanish/Sign language
- Printer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Fax machine
- FedEx/Kinkos, UPS
- Complimentary 24-hour shuttle
- Airport car, 24 hours
- Laundry/valet, open 24-hours, nominal fee
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free trailer and motorcoach parking for hotel guests
- Courtesy toiletries, available at front desk
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus dakota ridge in Eagan.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
Conveniently located, the best western plus dakota ridge in Eagan, Minnesota is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 44.831735 / Latitude: -93.169365
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Interstate 35E South to Yankee Doodle Road Exit and turn right. Turn left on Washington Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge.
From: The south. Take Interstate 35 North to Pilot Knob Road Exit and turn left. Turn left on Yankee Doodle Road. Turn left on Washington Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge.
From: The east. Take 494 East to Pilot Knob Road Exit and turn left. Turn right on Yankee Doodle Road. Turn left on Washington Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge.
From: The west. Take 494 West to Pilot Knob Road Exit and turn left. Turn right on Yankee Doodle Road. Turn left on Washington Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Cascade Bay Water Park, features include Rocky Rapids and the Typhoon and Hurricane water slides; Captains Course Miniature Golf.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Mall of America, USA's largest shopping mall and entertainment center. Nickelodeon Universe indoor ammusment park.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Minnesota Zoo, Minnesota's largest Zoo with 445 animal species including Bottlenose Dolphins & Siberian Tigers; Imax Theater.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Nickelodeon Universe, indoor amusement park located in the Mall of America
- 5.00 mile(s) from Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins. The last stop on the light rail just minutes from the hotel
- 5.00 mile(s) from Historic Fort Snelling, Minnesota's original Military Fort.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Ordway Center, located in downtown St. Paul across from Rice Park. Features broadway plays, concerts, St. Paul Chamber Orchestra, Minnesota opera.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Xcel Energy Center, located in downtown St. Paul. Home of the Minnesota Wild Hockey Team.
- 9.00 mile(s) from St. Paul Rivercenter, home of the 2008 Republican National convention; conventions & expos.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Science Museum of Minnesota, located on the Mississippi River in Downtown St. Paul; dinosaurs, human body gallery, Star Wars: where science meets imagination.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Minnesota State Fair, shuttle service to Metro bus stops available to the state fair.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Valleyfair Amusement Park, located in Shakopee, MN - home to Whitewater Country Water Park; Imax Theater; Challenge Park.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Guthrie Theater, award winning theater located on the Mississippi River in downtown Minneapolis.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Hubert H Humphrey Metrodome, home to the Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Vikings, University of Minnesota Golden Gopher Football, concerts. Lightrail transportation avaialble.
- 16.00 mile(s) from Canterbury Downs, Shokopee, Minnesota. Live horse racing; simulcast horse racing; card club.
- 17.00 mile(s) from Mystic Lake Casino, complimentary daily shuttle service avaialble. 4000 slot machines, 96 tables of black jack, tournaments - concerts & shows.
- 29.00 mile(s) from National Sports Center, located in Blaine, Minnesota, home to the Schwan's Cup soccer tournament.
- .10 mile(s) from Yankee Square Mall, restaurants, liquor & wine shop, printing, convenience store, gas station.
- .25 mile(s) from Eagan Promenade, Hallmark, Byerly's Grocery Store, wine shop, Old Navy, Pier 1, TJ Maxx, Office Max, Michael's Crafts, Chipolte
- .60 mile(s) from Eagan Town Center, Kinkos, Walmart®, Kohls, Office Depot, Walgreens, Grocery store...
- 5.00 mile(s) from Mall of America, the nations largest shopping and entertainment center. 400 Stores. Restaurants, Nikelodeon Universe, Lego Land, Theaters.
- 6.00 mile(s) from IKEA, famous Scandinavian-themed furniture and lifestyle store, including furnishings, restaurant and specialty foods
- 6.00 mile(s) from Burnsville Center, Macy's, Sears, Dick's Sporting Goods, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Eddie Bauer, Gap, Old Navy, Victoria's Secret
- 12.00 mile(s) from Southtown Center, expansive outdoor shopping near Southdale and Mall of America
- 12.00 mile(s) from Southdale Shopping Mall, first mall of its type, now having many well-established and modern clothing and dining options.
- 19.00 mile(s) from Rosedale Shopping Center, recently expanded mall with multiple shopping, entertainment and dining options.
- 48.00 mile(s) from Albertville Outlet Mall, expansive major label company stores, including Polo Ralph Lauren, Ann taylor, Columbia Sportswear, Nike, Aeropostale, Jones New York, Gap
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 6 mile(s) from Bloomington
- 7 mile(s) from Burnsville
- 8 mile(s) from Apple Valley
- 8 mile(s) from St. Paul
- 12 mile(s) from Minneapolis
- 13 mile(s) from Edina
- 17 mile(s) from Shakopee
- 20 mile(s) from Stillwater
- 20 mile(s) from Chanhassen
- 25 mile(s) from Hudson, Wisconsin
- 150 mile(s) from Duluth
- 235 mile(s) from Des Moines, IA
- 405 mile(s) from Chicago, IL
- 700 mile(s) from Detroit, MI
- 0.25 mile(s) from Lockheed Martin
- 0.25 mile(s) from Genoa Healthcare
- 0.25 mile(s) from Permasteelisa
- 0.7 mile(s) from Transport America
- 0.8 mile(s) from Unisys
- 0.9 mile(s) from United Parcel Service, Denmark Avenue
- 1.2 mile(s) from Blue Cross Blue Shield, 3535 Blue Cross Road
- 1.5 mile(s) from Blue Cross University, 3311 Terminal Road
- 1.5 mile(s) from Skyline Exhibits, 3355 Discovery Road
- 1.8 mile(s) from Minnesota Farm Bureau, 3080 Eagandale Place
- 2 mile(s) from Coca Cola, 1189 Eagan Industrial Road
- 2 mile(s) from Patterson Companies, Training Facility
- 2 mile(s) from Pan Am Flight Academy
- 2 mile(s) from Mesaba Airlines
- 2 mile(s) from Viking Gas, 3140 Neil Armstrong Avenue
- 2 mile(s) from Cray Research, 1440 Northland Drive
- 2 mile(s) from 3M, 3130 Lexington Avenue
- 2.5 mile(s) from Ecolab, 940 Lone Oak Road
- 2.7 mile(s) from State Farm Mutual, 1285 Northland Drive
- 3.0 mile(s) from Mesaba Airlines, 1000 Blue Gentian Road
- 3.2 mile(s) from Thomson Reuters, 610 Opperman Drive
- 5 mile(s) from Delta Airlines, 2700 Lone Oak Parkway
- 5 mile(s) from Northwest Airlines, 2700 Lone Oak Parkway
- 13 mile(s) from Minneapolis Conv. Center, The largest convention facility in the state; easy access via Light Rail system
- 1.00 mile(s) from Rasmussen College, Eagan Campus
- 1.00 mile(s) from Argosy University, Eagan.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Brown College, Mendota Heights, MN.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Le Cordon Bleu College, Culinary Arts, Mendota Heights
- 8.00 mile(s) from Concordia University
- 10.00 mile(s) from University of St. Thomas
- 15.00 mile(s) from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities campus.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- .5 mile(s) from Eagan Community Center, Park-like, wooded grounds with walking trails, bike paths, gazebo, bandshell and other attractions
- .5 mile(s) from Sky Hill
- 1.3 mile(s) from Cascade Bay Waterpark, Outdoor waterpark with dozens of pools and activities
- 1.3 mile(s) from Faithful Shepherd Fields, Local baseball, football and soccer fields
- 2.8 mile(s) from Cedarvale Lanes, Championship Bowling, great food and beverages
- 3 mile(s) from Lost Spur Golf Club, 9 Hole golf club
- 5 mile(s) from Lifetime Fitness, Full service, upscale fitness and wellness facility
- 5 mile(s) from Valleywood Golf Club, 18 Hole golf club open to the public
- 10.6 mile(s) from XCel Energy Center, Professional and amateur sports arena; home of the Minnesota Wild and Minnesota Swarm
- 13 mile(s) from Metrodome (H. H. Humphrey), Domed stadium; home of the Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Vikings and Minnesota Gophers Football teams
- 18.7 mile(s) from Target Center, Arena in downtown Minneapolis, home of the Minnesota Timberwolves and exclusive concerts
- Adjacent to Al Baker's, Full Service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner, just steps from the hotel's main entrance, this popular local sports bar and grill is a great place to enjoy a steak, burger, salad, sandwich or fresh seafood. Be sure to ask about their daily specials and Happy Hour!
- Across the street from El Loro Mexican Restaurant, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, this locally owned and operated Mexican restaurant has been a local favorite for many years. They feature all of your traditional favorites, as well as a full bar and the best Margaritas in town!
- 0.10 mile(s) from Italian Pie Shoppe & Wine, Brasserie, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, as the name indicates, this is a great local spot for pizza, wine, sandwiches and daily pasta specials.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Steakbones Grill, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner, watch the chef cook your steak over an expansive grill, while you select fresh salads and vegetables in this informal, popular local steakhouse. Sandwiches are also available if you are not ready for one of their extra-large steaks.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Leeann Chin, Cafe, Pacific Rim, open for: lunch, dinner, newly opened by a local restauranteur of the same name, this energetic new restaurant concept features fresh ingredients, healthy cooking styles and informal dining. Be sure to leave room for some of their famous frozen yogurt!
- 0.15 mile(s) from Granite City Food & Brewery, Full Service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, has quickly become one of the most popular local spots for those looking for fresh foods, great burgers and steaks and, of course, the best and freshest beer in town (they also have a nice wine list).
- 0.20 mile(s) from Jake's City Grille, Full Service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, contemporary, innovative and exciting are often used to describe this local steakhouse, also featuring fresh seafood, salads, sandwiches and specials, along with a lively bar and great wine list.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Potbelly Sandwich Works, Deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner, huge sandwiches made of hand-carved meats and homemade breads are featured in this local sandwich shop, originated in Chicago. The soups and cookies are also homemade. Classic rock and contemporary sounds complete the ambiance in this "non-chain" sandwich shop alternative.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Buffalo Wild Wings, Pub, American, open for: lunch, dinner, the name pretty much says it all. Sample great sandwiches, salads, wings and nearly thirty different sauces while watching your favorite team or sport on one of their dozens of televisions.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Cafe Chili Peppers, Cafe, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, a unique concept featuring fresh, flavorful, Mexican cuisine, inspired from traditional flavors throughout Mexico. These include fresh ingredients like ripe,Haas avacodos, juice from freshly-squeezed limes, roasted tomatillos, garden fresh tomatoes, cilantro and chili peppers. Ask about their happy hour and daily specials!
- 0.30 mile(s) from Genghis Grill, Cafe, Pacific Rim, open for: lunch, dinner, For those who enjoy the uniqueness of Mongolian Barbeque! This informal site features countless options of different, fresh ingredients, along with the chance to watch your selections stir-fried with a variety of sauces over a "white-hot" cooking grill.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Old Chicago, Full Service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, great deep-dish and traditional pizza, sandwiches, salads and over 100 brands of beer from all over the world!
- 0.30 mile(s) from Panera Bread, Coffee Shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, this well-known producer of freshly baked breads and pastries is a huge favorite of locals and out-of-town guests alike. Be sure to get something for later!
- 0.40 mile(s) from Chipolte Mexican Grill, Fast Food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, Fast, fresh and flavorful are the hallmarks of this popular chain offering. Try the guacamole. It doesn't get any fresher!
- 3.50 mile(s) from Jensen's Supper Club, Full Service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.80 mile(s) from Axel's Bonfire Wood Fire, Full Service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4.70 mile(s) from Casper's Cherokee Sirloin, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner, a recently added version of a Twin City classic steakhouse. Choose from a huge variety of different steaks, fish and seafood, as well as all of your favorite cocktails and libations.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Eagan. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Detroit Lakes Festival of Birds
Field trips, workshops, social sessions, and exhibitions are just some of the marquee experiences at Detroit Lakes' Festival of Birds in the heart of bird country. Register at M State College.
Sidewalk Days Festival
Only pedestrians are allowed to participate in Downtown Duluth's biggest summer celebration. Featuring great shopping, street-side food, kids' activities and more, the Sidewalk Days Festival starts each day at 8 A.M. on Superior Street.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean