BEST WESTERN Plus Dakota Ridge
3450 Washington Drive, Eagan, MN 55122-3003
Phone: 651/452-0100 | Fax: 651/452-5632 | 108 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:30 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Eagan "Right in the Middle of Everything"!
Discover everything this side of the Twin Cities has to offer at an affordable, quality Eagan hotel where the customer really does come first.
There are many hotels in Eagan, but only one combines the best in service with a very attractive price tag. This Eagan hotel gives you everything you're looking for when planning an ideal stay. We're close to the airport with a 24-hour shuttle service. We're also close to the brand new Twin Cities Premium Outlet Mall and the Mall of America, so you can indulge your shopaholic. We regularly make the top Tripadvisor ratings, so you never have to wonder if we deliver what's promised.
Enjoy a Twins or Vikings game at Wild Stadium. It's the perfect family outing. Pro sports are just one of the draws of this region. The Minnesota Zoo is a definite must for animal and nature lovers. An entire day can be spent perusing the park and checking out the wildlife. Your lodging in Eagan is close to everything you want to see.
This Eagan hotel is much more than just a great location. Sure, the State Fair is just a short drive away, but we also focus on comfort and quality. Eagan, MN hotels have a seriously high bar to try and live up to. Don't miss out on our daily complimentary breakfast complete with hot eggs and waffles, fresh fruits, cereals and yogurt, delicious pastries and 100% Arabica coffee.
At this fantastic Dakota Ridge hotel, we're home to many business travelers. Blue Cross Blue Shield, Thomsom Reuters, UPS, and Delta Training facilities bring in employees from across the country. Combine that with a location close to downtown, outlet malls, Mystic Lake Casino, and light-rails, and it's a recipe for the best business trip that ever was.
There's no reason to forego pleasure, adventure, and indulgence if you're traveling for work. Live a little. This Eagan hotel makes it simple. There's never been an easier choice. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, featuring malted Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruits, cereals, yogurts, sweet breads, pastries, juices and 100% Arabica coffee.
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Stair stepper,
- Stationary bike
- Weight lifting equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry,
- Ice/vending machines, on every guest room floor
- Truck/ RV parking, free
- Outdoor parking
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free parking, charge for Sleep-N-Fly
- Meeting facilities, three rooms, large meeting accomodates up to 125, small meeting room to 12. Separate dining space available for meals. Built in LCD projector and screen in all rooms.
- Catering service, available
- Fax services, available 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Photocopy service, available 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Porterage/bell services
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, based on availability and occupancy levels
- Cable or satellite television, 30 channel cable TV including news, sports, Starz and Starz Edge
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Business center, complimentary 24-hours
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services
- Wedding services, wedding for 120 with full service banquet and catering capabilities.
- Banquet facilities, banquets to 120 guests
- Conference facilities, three rooms large meeting to 100, small meeting room to 24, Board Room for 12. Seperate dining space available for meals. Built in LCD projector and screen in all rooms.
- Equipment rental, fee
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Executive/club floors/VIP services, VIP tech rooms with 37-inch LCD TV/monitor, computer, printer, and a massage chair
- Air conditioning
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Concierge services, available through front desk and shuttle ambassadors
- Multilingual staff, Spanish/Sign language
- Printer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Fax machine
- FedEx/Kinkos, UPS
- Airport car, 24 hours
- Complimentary 24-hour shuttle
- Laundry/valet, open 24-hours, nominal fee
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free trailer and motorcoach parking for hotel guests
- Courtesy toiletries, available at front desk
BEST WESTERN Plus Dakota Ridge
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus dakota ridge in Eagan.
BEST WESTERN Plus Dakota Ridge
Conveniently located, the best western plus dakota ridge in Eagan, Minnesota is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 44.831735 / Latitude: -93.169365
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Interstate 35E South to Yankee Doodle Road Exit and turn right. Turn left on Washington Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge.
From: The south. Take Interstate 35 North to Pilot Knob Road Exit and turn left. Turn left on Yankee Doodle Road. Turn left on Washington Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge.
From: The east. Take 494 East to Pilot Knob Road Exit and turn left. Turn right on Yankee Doodle Road. Turn left on Washington Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge.
From: The west. Take 494 West to Pilot Knob Road Exit and turn left. Turn right on Yankee Doodle Road. Turn left on Washington Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge.
BEST WESTERN Plus Dakota Ridge
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport
Minnesota’s largest and busiest airport, the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) is a public, joint civil-military airport serving the Twin Cities area.
MSP is the fifteenth busiest airport in the country in terms of passengers, and is served by major airlines such as American, Delta, Southwest, United, and US Airways.
MSP is Delta Air Lines’ third largest hub, and also the base airport for Sun Country Airlines.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Cascade Bay Water Park, features include Rocky Rapids and the Typhoon and Hurricane water slides; Captains Course Miniature Golf.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Mall of America, USA's largest shopping mall and entertainment center. Nickelodeon Universe indoor ammusment park.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Minnesota Zoo, Minnesota's largest Zoo with 445 animal species including Bottlenose Dolphins & Siberian Tigers; Imax Theater.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Nickelodeon Universe, indoor amusement park located in the Mall of America
- 5.00 mile(s) from Historic Fort Snelling, Minnesota's original Military Fort.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Ordway Center, located in downtown St. Paul across from Rice Park. Features broadway plays, concerts, St. Paul Chamber Orchestra, Minnesota opera.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Xcel Energy Center, located in downtown St. Paul. Home of the Minnesota Wild Hockey Team.
- 9.00 mile(s) from St. Paul Rivercenter, home of the 2008 Republican National convention; conventions & expos.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Science Museum of Minnesota, located on the Mississippi River in Downtown St. Paul; dinosaurs, human body gallery, Star Wars: where science meets imagination.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Minnesota State Fair, shuttle service to Metro bus stops available to the state fair.
- 15 mile(s) from Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins. The last stop on the light rail just minutes from the hotel
- 15.00 mile(s) from Valleyfair Amusement Park, located in Shakopee, MN - home to Whitewater Country Water Park; Imax Theater; Challenge Park.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Guthrie Theater, award winning theater located on the Mississippi River in downtown Minneapolis.
- 15.00 mile(s) from TCF Bank Stadium, home of the University of Minnesota Football team.
- 16.00 mile(s) from Canterbury Downs, Shokopee, Minnesota. Live horse racing; simulcast horse racing; card club.
- 17.00 mile(s) from Mystic Lake Casino, complimentary daily shuttle service avaialble. 4000 slot machines, 96 tables of black jack, tournaments - concerts & shows.
- 29.00 mile(s) from National Sports Center, located in Blaine, Minnesota, home to the Schwan's Cup soccer tournament.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Yankee Square Mall, restaurants, liquor & wine shop, printing, convenience store, gas station.
- 0.25 mile(s) from Eagan Promenade, Hallmark, Byerly's Grocery Store, wine shop, Old Navy, Pier 1, TJ Maxx, Office Max, Michael's Crafts, Chipolte
- 0.60 mile(s) from Eagan Town Center, Kinkos, Walmart®, Kohls, Office Depot, Walgreens, Grocery store.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Mall of America, the nations largest shopping and entertainment center. 400 Stores. Restaurants, Nikelodeon Universe, Lego Land, Theaters.
- 6.00 mile(s) from IKEA, famous Scandinavian-themed furniture and lifestyle store, including furnishings, restaurant and specialty foods
- 6.00 mile(s) from Burnsville Center, Macy's, Sears, Dick's Sporting Goods, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Eddie Bauer, Gap, Old Navy, Victoria's Secret
- 12.00 mile(s) from Southtown Center, expansive outdoor shopping near Southdale and Mall of America
- 12.00 mile(s) from Southdale Shopping Mall, first mall of its type, now having many well-established and modern clothing and dining options.
- 19.00 mile(s) from Rosedale Shopping Center, recently expanded mall with multiple shopping, entertainment and dining options.
- 48.00 mile(s) from Albertville Outlet Mall, expansive major label company stores, including Polo Ralph Lauren, Ann taylor, Columbia Sportswear, Nike, Aeropostale, Jones New York, Gap
- 2.00 mile(s) from TC Premium Outlet® Mall, Outlet mall featuring over 100 Premium Outlet® stores. All of the top names available.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- .5 mile(s) from Eagan Community Center, Park-like, wooded grounds with walking trails, bike paths, gazebo, bandshell and other attractions
- .5 mile(s) from Sky Hill
- 1.3 mile(s) from Cascade Bay Waterpark, Outdoor waterpark with dozens of pools and activities
- 1.3 mile(s) from Faithful Shepherd Fields, Local baseball, football and soccer fields
- 2.8 mile(s) from Cedarvale Lanes, Championship Bowling, great food and beverages
- 3 mile(s) from Lost Spur Golf Club, 9 Hole golf club
- 5 mile(s) from Lifetime Fitness, Full service, upscale fitness and wellness facility
- 5 mile(s) from Valleywood Golf Club, 18 Hole golf club open to the public
- 10.6 mile(s) from XCel Energy Center, Professional and amateur sports arena; home of the Minnesota Wild and Minnesota Swarm
- 13 mile(s) from Metrodome (H. H. Humphrey), Domed stadium; home of the Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Vikings and Minnesota Gophers Football teams
- 18.7 mile(s) from Target Center, Arena in downtown Minneapolis, home of the Minnesota Timberwolves and exclusive concerts
BEST WESTERN Plus Dakota Ridge
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Eagan. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Minnesota State Fair
Make the most of your next late-summer stay in St. Paul. From August 25 through Labor Day, you and the family can experience a full day of excitement at the 2016 Minnesota State Fair. Kids younger than five get in free, and there’s a wide range of games, rides, food, and more once you’re inside.
2016 The Color Run
A unique paint race taking place near downtown Duluth. The festival begins at Bayfront Festival Park – register today.
2016 Fall Festival
Take a ride on a covered wagon, check out the Lumberjack Hall of Fame Museum, and more, at the Buena Vista Ski Area in Bemidji.
St. Paul Saints vs. Lincoln Saltdogs
Take in an exciting minor league baseball game during your next visit to St. Paul. Head for CHS Field on September 2nd to catch the St. Paul Saints take on the Lincoln Saltdogs. It's the first of a three-game series. Friday's game starts at 7:05 p.m.
Gridiron Glory: The Best of the Pro Football Hall of Fame
Visit the Minnesota History Center on September 24th where you can check out the exhibit, Gridiron Glory: The Best of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. This event lasts through January 16th.
Summit Backyard Bash
Celebrate Summit Brewing Company’s 30th anniversary with a bang. On September 10th, head for Summit Brewery (910 Montreal Circle, St. Paul) from noon to 8 p.m. for their Summit Backyard Bash. Live music, food, and plenty of their best brews will be available.
41st Ryder Cup
Golf fans visiting the Twin Cities in late September will be in for a treat. Make your way to the Hazeltine National Golf Club and watch the world’s best compete at the 41st Ryder Cup. From September 27th through October 2nd, watch as the best players from Europe take on the best the USA has to offer.
Enjoy a night at the theater during your visit to St. Paul. Head for the Park Square Theatre, near downtown, to catch a live production of The Liar. It’s an intricate, romantic thriller, ideal for a date night! The Liar premiers on September 9th, and has select dates through October 2nd.
2016 Fergus Falls Art, Craft & Home Shows
Three times this holiday season, WestRidge Mall will let visitors peruse a unique blend of clothing, holiday decorations, jewelry, arts and crafts, and more. It all starts at 10 a.m.
30th Annual Big Island Rendezvous & Festival
A living history reenactment taking place at Bancroft Bay Park featuring tons of period food, clothing, and more, alongside crafts, gold panning, and so much more.
From October 18th through 23rd, you can see a live performance of the legendary show Stomp. Head for the Ordway Center for the Performing Arts for a truly unique performance.
Def Leppard – Live
This fall, be sure to catch a live performance from one of the rock world's most iconic bands – Def Leppard. Head for the Xcel Energy Center in downtown St. Paul on October 5th. As a bonus, this tour also features rock legends REO Speedwagon and Tesla.
Carrie Underwood – Live!
This fall in St. Paul, don’t miss out on one of the most anticipated concerts of the season. Head over to the Xcel Energy Center on October 17th and see the Grammy Award-winning Carrie Underwood live on stage. Joining Underwood will be Easton Corbin, and the Swon Brothers. Show starts at 7 p.m.
Minnesota Wild vs. Winnipeg Jets
It’s hockey season in the Twin Cities. Plan your visit for mid-October and catch the Minnesota Wild take on the Winnipeg Jets. On October 15th, this NHL match up will thrill even the most casual hockey fan. Head for the Xcel Energy Center – the puck drops at 6 p.m.
Fall 2016 Saint Paul Art Crawl
Celebrate art and culture in the Twin Cities. On October 14th through 16th, you can experience the Fall 2016 Saint Paul Art Crawl. Three days of live art demonstrations, music, food, dancing, and more. Produced by the Saint Paul Art Collective, this free event takes place at various locations in and around downtown St. Paul.
2016 Kiwanis Holiday Lights
Sibley Park is your destination for vibrant and dazzling holiday light shows this holiday season. The lights are available seven days a week, with visits from Santa taking place each weekend.
Straight No Chaser – Live!
The Pantages Theatre in Minneapolis should be your main destination this fall. Plan your visit to the Twin Cities and make sure you see a live performance by Straight No Chaser on November 27th. Tickets range from $48.50 to $58.50, and the show starts at 2 p.m.
James Vincent McMorrow – Live!
Enjoy some easy folk jams this fall in Minneapolis. Visit the First Avenue venue on November 18th for a live performance from James Vincent McMorrow. Internationally known, McMorrow is a singer-song writer worth the visit!
Minnesota Opera Presents: Das Rheingold
Your next visit to St. Paul will be one for the ages. Be sure to visit between November 12th and 20th so you can have the chance to see Das Rheingold, presented by the Minnesota Opera. A thrilling story of love, deception, power, and more, this production will be held at the Ordway Center for the Performing Arts.
2016 A Christmas Gathering
The Freeborn County Historical Museum in Albert Lea hosts a holiday evening featuring a visit from Santa, live music, toy displays, cookies, and more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean