BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
3450 Washington Drive, Eagan, MN 55122-3003
Phone: 651/452-0100 | Fax: 651/452-5632 | 108 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:30 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Eagan "Right in the Middle of Everything"!
Discover everything this side of the Twin Cities has to offer at an affordable, quality Eagan hotel where the customer really does come first.
There are many hotels in Eagan, but only one combines the best in service with a very attractive price tag. This Eagan hotel gives you everything you're looking for when planning an ideal stay. We're close to the airport with a 24-hour shuttle service. We're also close to the brand new Twin Cities Premium Outlet Mall and the Mall of America, so you can indulge your shopaholic. We regularly make the top Tripadvisor ratings, so you never have to wonder if we deliver what's promised.
Enjoy a Twins or Vikings game at Wild Stadium. It's the perfect family outing. Pro sports are just one of the draws of this region. The Minnesota Zoo is a definite must for animal and nature lovers. An entire day can be spent perusing the park and checking out the wildlife. Your lodging in Eagan is close to everything you want to see.
This Eagan hotel is much more than just a great location. Sure, the State Fair is just a short drive away, but we also focus on comfort and quality. Eagan, MN hotels have a seriously high bar to try and live up to. Don't miss out on our daily complimentary breakfast complete with hot eggs and waffles, fresh fruits, cereals and yogurt, delicious pastries and 100% Arabica coffee.
At this fantastic Dakota Ridge hotel, we're home to many business travelers. Blue Cross Blue Shield, Thomsom Reuters, UPS, and Delta Training facilities bring in employees from across the country. Combine that with a location close to downtown, outlet malls, Mystic Lake Casino, and light-rails, and it's a recipe for the best business trip that ever was.
There's no reason to forego pleasure, adventure, and indulgence if you're traveling for work. Live a little. This Eagan hotel makes it simple. There's never been an easier choice. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, featuring malted Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruits, cereals, yogurts, sweet breads, pastries, juices and 100% Arabica coffee.
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Stair stepper,
- Stationary bike
- Weight lifting equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry,
- Ice/vending machines, on every guest room floor
- Truck/ RV parking, free
- Outdoor parking
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free parking, charge for Sleep-N-Fly
- Meeting facilities, three rooms, large meeting accomodates up to 125, small meeting room to 12. Separate dining space available for meals. Built in LCD projector and screen in all rooms.
- Catering service, available
- Fax services, available 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Photocopy service, available 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Porterage/bell services
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, based on availability and occupancy levels
- Cable or satellite television, 30 channel cable TV including news, sports, Starz and Starz Edge
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Business center, complimentary 24-hours
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services
- Wedding services, wedding for 120 with full service banquet and catering capabilities.
- Banquet facilities, banquets to 120 guests
- Conference facilities, three rooms large meeting to 100, small meeting room to 24, Board Room for 12. Seperate dining space available for meals. Built in LCD projector and screen in all rooms.
- Equipment rental, fee
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Executive/club floors/VIP services, VIP tech rooms with 37-inch LCD TV/monitor, computer, printer, and a massage chair
- Air conditioning
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Concierge services, available through front desk and shuttle ambassadors
- Multilingual staff, Spanish/Sign language
- Printer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Fax machine
- FedEx/Kinkos, UPS
- Complimentary 24-hour shuttle
- Airport car, 24 hours
- Laundry/valet, open 24-hours, nominal fee
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free trailer and motorcoach parking for hotel guests
- Courtesy toiletries, available at front desk
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus dakota ridge in Eagan.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
Conveniently located, the best western plus dakota ridge in Eagan, Minnesota is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 44.831735 / Latitude: -93.169365
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Interstate 35E South to Yankee Doodle Road Exit and turn right. Turn left on Washington Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge.
From: The south. Take Interstate 35 North to Pilot Knob Road Exit and turn left. Turn left on Yankee Doodle Road. Turn left on Washington Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge.
From: The east. Take 494 East to Pilot Knob Road Exit and turn left. Turn right on Yankee Doodle Road. Turn left on Washington Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge.
From: The west. Take 494 West to Pilot Knob Road Exit and turn left. Turn right on Yankee Doodle Road. Turn left on Washington Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport
Minnesota’s largest and busiest airport, the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) is a public, joint civil-military airport serving the Twin Cities area.
MSP is the fifteenth busiest airport in the country in terms of passengers, and is served by major airlines such as American, Delta, Southwest, United, and US Airways.
MSP is Delta Air Lines’ third largest hub, and also the base airport for Sun Country Airlines.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Cascade Bay Water Park, features include Rocky Rapids and the Typhoon and Hurricane water slides; Captains Course Miniature Golf.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Mall of America, USA's largest shopping mall and entertainment center. Nickelodeon Universe indoor ammusment park.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Minnesota Zoo, Minnesota's largest Zoo with 445 animal species including Bottlenose Dolphins & Siberian Tigers; Imax Theater.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Nickelodeon Universe, indoor amusement park located in the Mall of America
- 5.00 mile(s) from Historic Fort Snelling, Minnesota's original Military Fort.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Ordway Center, located in downtown St. Paul across from Rice Park. Features broadway plays, concerts, St. Paul Chamber Orchestra, Minnesota opera.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Xcel Energy Center, located in downtown St. Paul. Home of the Minnesota Wild Hockey Team.
- 9.00 mile(s) from St. Paul Rivercenter, home of the 2008 Republican National convention; conventions & expos.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Science Museum of Minnesota, located on the Mississippi River in Downtown St. Paul; dinosaurs, human body gallery, Star Wars: where science meets imagination.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Minnesota State Fair, shuttle service to Metro bus stops available to the state fair.
- 15 mile(s) from Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins. The last stop on the light rail just minutes from the hotel
- 15.00 mile(s) from Valleyfair Amusement Park, located in Shakopee, MN - home to Whitewater Country Water Park; Imax Theater; Challenge Park.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Guthrie Theater, award winning theater located on the Mississippi River in downtown Minneapolis.
- 15.00 mile(s) from TCF Bank Stadium, home of the University of Minnesota Football team.
- 16.00 mile(s) from Canterbury Downs, Shokopee, Minnesota. Live horse racing; simulcast horse racing; card club.
- 17.00 mile(s) from Mystic Lake Casino, complimentary daily shuttle service avaialble. 4000 slot machines, 96 tables of black jack, tournaments - concerts & shows.
- 29.00 mile(s) from National Sports Center, located in Blaine, Minnesota, home to the Schwan's Cup soccer tournament.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Yankee Square Mall, restaurants, liquor & wine shop, printing, convenience store, gas station.
- 0.25 mile(s) from Eagan Promenade, Hallmark, Byerly's Grocery Store, wine shop, Old Navy, Pier 1, TJ Maxx, Office Max, Michael's Crafts, Chipolte
- 0.60 mile(s) from Eagan Town Center, Kinkos, Walmart®, Kohls, Office Depot, Walgreens, Grocery store.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Mall of America, the nations largest shopping and entertainment center. 400 Stores. Restaurants, Nikelodeon Universe, Lego Land, Theaters.
- 6.00 mile(s) from IKEA, famous Scandinavian-themed furniture and lifestyle store, including furnishings, restaurant and specialty foods
- 6.00 mile(s) from Burnsville Center, Macy's, Sears, Dick's Sporting Goods, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Eddie Bauer, Gap, Old Navy, Victoria's Secret
- 12.00 mile(s) from Southtown Center, expansive outdoor shopping near Southdale and Mall of America
- 12.00 mile(s) from Southdale Shopping Mall, first mall of its type, now having many well-established and modern clothing and dining options.
- 19.00 mile(s) from Rosedale Shopping Center, recently expanded mall with multiple shopping, entertainment and dining options.
- 48.00 mile(s) from Albertville Outlet Mall, expansive major label company stores, including Polo Ralph Lauren, Ann taylor, Columbia Sportswear, Nike, Aeropostale, Jones New York, Gap
- 2.00 mile(s) from TC Premium Outlet® Mall, Outlet mall featuring over 100 Premium Outlet® stores. All of the top names available.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- .5 mile(s) from Eagan Community Center, Park-like, wooded grounds with walking trails, bike paths, gazebo, bandshell and other attractions
- .5 mile(s) from Sky Hill
- 1.3 mile(s) from Cascade Bay Waterpark, Outdoor waterpark with dozens of pools and activities
- 1.3 mile(s) from Faithful Shepherd Fields, Local baseball, football and soccer fields
- 2.8 mile(s) from Cedarvale Lanes, Championship Bowling, great food and beverages
- 3 mile(s) from Lost Spur Golf Club, 9 Hole golf club
- 5 mile(s) from Lifetime Fitness, Full service, upscale fitness and wellness facility
- 5 mile(s) from Valleywood Golf Club, 18 Hole golf club open to the public
- 10.6 mile(s) from XCel Energy Center, Professional and amateur sports arena; home of the Minnesota Wild and Minnesota Swarm
- 13 mile(s) from Metrodome (H. H. Humphrey), Domed stadium; home of the Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Vikings and Minnesota Gophers Football teams
- 18.7 mile(s) from Target Center, Arena in downtown Minneapolis, home of the Minnesota Timberwolves and exclusive concerts
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Eagan. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Polar Fest
Ten whole days of fun-filled festivities, including a fishing derby, the Freeze Your Buns 5K, fireworks, Ice Tee Golf Tourney, and more, all held at Little Detroit Lake. Event start times vary by day.
2016 Red Bull Crashed Ice
A unique, yet thrilling event makes it way to the Cathedral of Saint Paul this season. This event features a collection of daring downhill ice skaters make their way down a specially crafted course. The event is free of admission.
2016 JDRF One Walk
Take a stroll around the Mall of America in Bloomington, but this time, do it for a great cause. The walk begins at 8:30 a.m. No charge is needed, but donations are appreciated.
Wine Goblet Making Class
For only $59, you can learn the art of wine goblet making on your next trip to Duluth. Head for Lake Superior Art Glass where, on March 12th, you'll learn a new skill – and it comes with a glass of wine to drink.
World's Shortest Parade
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Bemidji with the World's Shortest Parade. The parade's route is a meager 72 feet, 8 inches. It all starts at Brigid's Pub, and meanders to the Keg n' Cork Irish Pub in downtown Bemidji – start time is 5:30 p.m.
2016 NCAA Division I Men's Ice Hockey West Regional
Some of the best men's ice hockey teams in the country gather at the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul for this two-day playoff. Face-off times and teams are yet to be determined.
2016 Kickin' It Irish
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in St. Paul at the Celtic Junction and Chanhassen Dinner Theatres, featuring three days of dance, music, and other Irish-themed fun. Check the schedule during your visit.
2016 Hot Dash 5K & 10K
A fun-filled 5K and 10K held in downtown Minneapolis, inviting everything from the experience runner to kids and novice runners alike. Runners are invited to join the post-race party and enjoy fireside pits. The fun begins at 9 a.m.
2016 Downtown St. Cloud Art Crawl
Embrace Minnesota's cold and enjoy the culture throughout downtown St. Cloud. Over 35 venues open their doors and display regional artists' great works.
2016 Nielsen's Snocross Grand Finale
Grand Geneva Resort and Spa in Duluth is set to host their leg of the Snocross National Tour. There will be two days worth of pro, pro am, and junior races. Get your tickets today.
Minnesota Ballet's Wine & Cheese Event
Make your way to the Great Depot Hall on April 28th for the Minnesota Ballet's Wine & Cheese event. From 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. enjoy an array of wines and micro-brews paired with hors d'oeuvres. Tickets are $45.
Halfway to Halloween Costume 5K & Walk
Sponsored by Fun.com, the Halfway to Halloween Costume 5K & Walk is a premier spring event in Mankato. Head for Caswell Park on Aril 30th where you can run the 5K or walk the shorter 2.5-mile course – all in your favorite costume.
2016 Spring St. Paul Art Crawl
Hundreds of local and regional artists open up their galleries during the 25th St. Paul Art Crawl, held throughout St. Paul, beginning at 6 p.m. Friday and noon Saturday and Sunday.
An annual festival taking place in downtown Detroit Lakes, featuring live entertainment, art shows, kids' activities, a classic car show, and more. Marketfest takes place on Thursday evenings from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
2016 Manitou Days
A fun-filled day featuring a parade, live music at West Park, and much more. The festivities get going at 6:30 p.m.
2016 TORC at ERX
The newly constructed ERX Motorpark in Elk River is set to host the fifth stop along the TORC Series tour this summer. Get your tickets today and enjoy the high-octane fun.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean